© 2010 Company Name. All rights reserved.
WE ARE PRIORITIZING THE SAFETY OF OUR DANCERS AND STAFF!
- SMALL IN-PERSON CLASSES (6-8 students)
- 15 Minutes between classes to allow for disinfecting and circulation of fresh air
- Social Distancing implemented in lobby and in classrooms
- Masks required entering/exit studio building and during all transitions
- Masks optional during class once dancers are in socially distanced boxes (may be required if/when we begin dancing outside our designated boxes or if guidelines change)
- Observation area currently closed to reduce numbers in our lobby area
- On-line ordering and payment only
- Health screening by employees prior to each shift
- Health screening of dancers/families prior to coming to studio
- Virtual class options running along side our in-person options (allowing sick dancers/those with sick family members to still participate). Video links will also be shared for at home practice with our in-person families.
- Completely Virtual Class Options available at a reduced cost
SAFETY PROCEDURE HIGHLIGHTS:
155 West Broadway,
Monticello MN 55362
email: email@example.com | phone: (763) 412-2691